What to Bring:
- Bring the outfits you've chosen, you're collection that you booked includes a certain number of outfits that apply to the session that you booked! Please be sure to cut the tags off, because you can see them in photos!
- Even if you don't like heels, I always recommend to bring them because they add to the images.
- Any jewelry that you'd like to wear, you absolutely don't have to but if you want to!
How to Prepare:
- If you are getting a tan or spray tanning, make sure that you tan everything and not just certain parts!
- Wear loose fitting clothing to the sessions so that you don't have marks from your clothes on your body beforehand.
- Unless you booked the 5th collection, you are going to show up with your makeup already done. There will not be enough time to apply in studio.
What to Expect:
- Try NOT to panic/be nervous. I know typically its not easy because it's a boudoir session but just TRY! LOL!
- You'll come into the studio which is in building #2 on the 3rd floor, its the building closest to the gas station. Sorry about the stairs! Once you come in, PLEASE KNOCK, then we'll talk about the session for a minute, what your "goals" are and if you have any questions before hand!
- I'll pose you throughout the session so you don't have to worry about that, you can absolutely move yourself and pose but there is no expectation to!
- You'll feel like a billion bucks! No kidding though, literally everyone comes in all nervous and then leaves feeling AMAZING!
- We'll talk about what's included with your collection (the book, amount of photos, etc)